Please find attached this fortnight's newsletter, featuring lots of photos of the kids and pages from Prep King and Year 3/4 Lynch.
- At our School Council meeting last night, we selected Katy (Adele, Hamish and Maddison) as our School Council President, Susan (Jessica) as our Vice SC President and Adele (Olivia and Alexander) as the SC Finance Committee Treasurer.
- Our Canteen menu has been approved by School Council last night and I include a copy in the newsletter. A paper copy and how to order lunches information will be sent home next week.
- Exford PS FaceBook page is coming - stay tuned!
- As of today, Pokemon cards are not to be brought to school.
- 2016 Camps forms were sent home today - Year 2 Lady Northcote Camp, Year 3/4 Camp Wilkin (Anglesea) and Year 5/6 Sovereign Hill Camp - deposits are due back early in Term 2.
Some reminders for Thursday 24 March - last day of Term 1
- Easter Bonnet Parade at 9 am - all families welcome (Easter Bonnet creation has been part of Homework)
- Out of Uniform Day - the children are asked to bring two gold coins - one for the Royal Children's Hospital Appeal and one for the Ronald McDonald House Appeal.
- 2 pm Assembly - Easter Raffle drawn
- 2:30 pm Dismissal time - the Eynesbury buses will depart from 2:30 pm (running an hour early)
Term 2 Reminders:
- Monday 11 April is a Pupil Free Day
- Tuesday 12 April - Term 2 starts for the children - CANTEEN OPENS!!
- Monday 25 April - ANZAC DAY PUBLIC HOLIDAY - School Captains, JSCs and other students welcome to join the school group for the Melton ANZAC Day March and Ceremony - Our School Captains lay the wreath at the Cenotaph - children need to wear school uniform please.