Apologies for the lateness of this fortnight's newsletter, Mr Bright and I were out of the school today and will be again tomorrow.
This newsletter contains the Mother's Day order form for gifts and the updated Canteen menu - School Council have approved the addition of Canteen approved Hot Chocolate (full cream, reduced fat, lactose free and soy) to be sold. Both the Mother's Day form and the Canteen menu will also be saved to our website.
There are photos from our delightful Easter Bonnet Parade held on the last day of Term 1, as well as pages from Year 3/4 Parker and Year 5/6 Littlewood.
I also attach the Team newsletters, which outline the term's work in our classrooms and specialist programs.
There is also a request for our families to complete an online survey - https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SW2W8JT - we hope to have enough surveys completed to analyse the feedback data on Tuesday 26 April.
- Wed 20 April - 2016 Open Afternoon 4:30 - 5:30 pm and School Council at 6:30 pm
- ANZAC Day - join us for the March and Ceremony
- Tuesday 26 April - Pupil Free Day No 3
- Wed 4 May - Mother's Day Stall - orders due back Friday 29 April
- Thursday 19 May - School Photo Day
Enjoy the read!