During Terms 1 and 4, taking care of our students in the sun is even more critical and we implement a range of protection strategies.
- Terms 1 and 4 - "No Hat, No Play" - students must wear either the broad-brimmed or the legionaire style hat or they need to remain under the sheltered Assembly area
- Sun shade sails over our sand pit and over 2 playground areas
- Air-conditioning in our classrooms
- An extreme weather timetable - if it is too hot, our students remain indoors in the air-conditioning.
- Shade trees
- Our Sun Smart Policy is listed below. It was reviewed in 2016.
*** Please be aware that the PDF file listed below may take a few moments to open. ***
Updated 19 April 2010